Ever since changing to W10, my " and @ keys have become reversed, and a few other keys have swapped functions. I remember coming across this some years ago, but I do not remember how to correct it. Thanks.
    07-12-2016 08:39 PM
    Hi and welcome to Windows Central.

The problem is due to the version of English. You didn't say if you want UK or US English, but if those characters are in the wrong place on your keyboard, you're using UK English instead of US English, or vice-versa.
    Hi and welcome to Windows Central.

The problem is due to the version of English. You didn't say if you want UK or US English, but if those characters are in the wrong place on your keyboard, you're using UK English instead of US English, or vice-versa.
    07-13-2016 12:23 AM
    Try changing the keyboard from UK to US or vice versa
    07-13-2016 06:14 AM

Similar Threads

1. Microsoft's Nadella weighs in on Pokmon Go, HoloLens, and the bright future for AR
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 07:11 PM
  2. Dropbox for Windows 10 now lets you print documents from the cloud and more
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 06:11 PM
  3. Windows 10 build 14388 for PC and phone now available for fast ring Insiders
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 05:11 PM
  4. Need for Speed and Unravel are now free to play for EA and Origin Access members
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 03:50 PM
  5. Eikon Mini is an affordable fingerprint reader for any PC and Windows Hello
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD