There's so much stuff coming to Windows 10, what's your favorite new feature?
    07-13-2016 04:59 AM
    extension support for edge?
    Overall improvements, inking

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    extension support for edge?
    Overall improvements, inking

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-13-2016 05:47 AM
    According to this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html, our Ask a Question forum is designed for members and guests to receive fast help when faced with technical issues that are keeping their device from functioning properly.

What you are asking is something that leads into a prolonged discussion.

Furthermore, unregistered guests may not post replies. There is no way for you to participate in the discussion that you set up. IMHO, that removes much of the value in it for yourself and others.

If you wish to have a serious discussion on this topic, I would urge you to join the site and post your inquiry in a more suitable forum. In this instance, I would recommend Windows 10 - Windows Central Forums.

Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

As the thread is outside the scope and mandate of AaQ and you are unable to post replies to facilitate the conversation, this thread will be closed.
    mtf1380 and Chintan Gohel like this.
    07-13-2016 05:13 PM