Windows 10 Mobile: Change Account Color in Calendar?

sdoca

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile: Change Account Colour in Calendar

I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lumia 830. It has changed the colors that calendar items are displayed in for my different accounts (work, personal). I can't find a way to change the colour for an account in the settings. Can this be done? How?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile: Change Account Colour in Calendar

I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lumia 830. It has changed the colors that calendar items are displayed in for my different accounts (work, personal). I can't find a way to change the colour for an account in the settings. Can this be done? How?

yes, go to the calendar app, settings, personalisation - you'll see a way to change account colour

sdoca

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That doesn't allow me to change the color of the text that appointments/events are displayed in based account. Currently my personal calendar events are displayed in orange text, my work ones are white and holidays are blue. My theme color is red.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

That doesn't allow me to change the color of the text that appointments/events are displayed in based account. Currently my personal calendar events are displayed in orange text, my work ones are white and holidays are blue. My theme color is red.

then long press the individual events for cokour options?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Open the calendar app.
Touch the hamburger menu in the top left corner (three long bars)
Long press on each calendar and you should get a small box of different colors to choose from.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077