Problem with test messaging. Driving me crazy

michael sternett

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I bought a Lumia Icon a couple weeks ago and switched to Verizon. It came with windows 10 preinstalled. On my problem I have tried googling and searching forums for a solution to my problem with no luck.
When I am texting people. Several times in the last couple weeks people reported not receiving certain texts I have sent. I could forward, cut and paste them and they just would not send. After looking through these certain texts I have found they all contain a reference to a day or time. Which for some reason my messager underlines. Clicking on one of these underlined words such as (sunday, tomorrow, 3:00 pm..etc) opens up the calendar. I do not use the calendar. never wanted it and don't need it. How can I stop this "feature"? I can not find anything in settings.

also... The swipe keyboard seems to completely suck compared to what I had with 8.0 or 8.1. Wth is up with that.

My windows 10 is up to date. Version = 10.0.10586.420

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Just tried it here on AT&T 950xl to 830 and it all goes through fine. Numbers and dates underlined. But OS is 10.0.10586.494, so perhaps this is already fixed... or issue limited to Verizon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel