Please can I get help with Voice Recorder?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Please can I get help with Voice Recorder ?

I discovered today that Microsoft Voice Recorder is not working.It is taking me to Voice Recorder in Store where it shows that app is installed.On clicking 'open',it is reverting back to Store page .Lumia 535 DS on 10586.494 non Insider.It was fine on 10586.420 .Region India.
When data/wifi is turned off and I open Voice Recorder ,the following screen shows on my mobile -
wp_ss_20160714_0001.png

It is installed in internal memory of phone,not sd card.Option to move/uninstall is greyed out since it is a system app.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
It is working normally in my son's 630 on 10586.494 Production ring.
Are there others having the same problem ?

Dona Sarkar mentioned it as investigating iussue on Fast ring release news, and I noticed almost simultaneous posts in all forums, no mention of build , Redstone or Threshold

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Dona Sarkar mentioned it as investigating iussue on Fast ring release news, and I noticed almost simultaneous posts in all forums, no mention of build , Redstone or Threshold

I read about the problem with Fast Ring Insiders,but I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine after getting the 10586.494 update on 12th July.

Edit : Reported the problem in Windows Feedback on my mobile .Saw that a few others are facing the problem since Sunday and gave them upvotes.

Last edited:

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I got an update in Store to Voice Recorder along with updates to Camera and Groove today morning .Now Voice Recorder is working normally.
It was a problem at MS end ,it seems ,and not that I had made some error with my settings,as I was initially thinking.
Thanks ,Maurizio Troso.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss