I've got a brand new laptop running Windows 10 Pro. I want to have an admin account for myself and another account for my employee. They should login using a local account ideally. When I install applications and map drives using my admin account, I want them to be available to the employee. This is not happening currently. What is the proper configuration of accounts for this to work? We do not have a domain or anything like that.
    07-20-2016 06:05 AM
    I've got a brand new laptop running Windows 10 Pro. I want to have an admin account for myself and another account for my employee. They should login using a local account ideally. When I install applications and map drives using my admin account, I want them to be available to the employee. This is not happening currently. What is the proper configuration of accounts for this to work? We do not have a domain or anything like that.
    Your account is the primary account, then inside it you can open how many local not admin account you like (even a guest account too)

During app install, you'll be asked which user should use it (everyone or per-user)
    Your account is the primary account, then inside it you can open how many local not admin account you like (even a guest account too)

During app install, you'll be asked which user should use it (everyone or per-user)
    07-20-2016 06:38 AM