Win 10 mobile maps only bus routes?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Win 10 mobile maps only bus routes

How the hell do I make it so that I only see routes that involve busses?
Going by train obviously costs more, and I want to travel by bus. Literally every other android or PC navigation app CAN DO THIS, why the hell is the win 10 app the only piece of crap that can't?

Apart from not giving me the option of only choosing busses, it doesn't even give me A ROUTE without using trains...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Win 10 mobile maps only bus routes

Going by train obviously costs more, and I want to travel by bus. Literally every other android or PC navigation app CAN DO THIS, why the hell is the win 10 app the only piece of crap that can't?

Apart from not giving me the option of only choosing busses, it doesn't even give me A ROUTE without using trains...

in maps, settings, do you have the option for preferred directions? My maps app on my pc shows walking, public transport and driving. I guess it would be the same on the phone - but just confirm

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Win 10 mobile maps only bus routes

You forgot selecting option (public, car, or steps), so stop blaming

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure where you're located, but in our county, we have MUCH better app (okay not Win phone), and website (works pretty good on mobile, actually), for our Metro transit.
While maps might show (possibly dated) bus route info, a local app or site will likely provide a much richer experience, if you actually want to *ride* the bus somewhere...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077