I was thinking about it... Does such a universal device / adaptator exist, able to touch and write on every notebook screen?

Maybe a usb sensor / capacitator to put at the bottom of the screen , able to see pen movements and touches?
    07-22-2016 10:29 AM
    I was thinking about it... Does such a universal device / adaptator exist, able to touch and write on every notebook screen?

Maybe a usb sensor / capacitator to put at the bottom of the screen , able to see pen movements and touches?
    are you sugesting that after seeing the mclaren phone videos?

I don't think that could work since there needs to be accuracy. Having a sensor at the top will not be able to gauge depth or accurate distance
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    07-22-2016 10:41 AM
    are you sugesting that after seeing the mclaren phone videos?

I don't think that could work since there needs to be accuracy. Having a sensor at the top will not be able to gauge depth or accurate distance
    Last years started the pre-order of AirBar, a revolutionary touch-adding sensor bar for all displays.
    Site is still as months ago... Fear it was vaporware :(

Years ago I made a DIY project with a BIC, infrared led, cell, a webcam sticked in front of keyboard watching the screen, and a chinese genius open software

Cam watched infrared and software moved pointer togheter. But due to amateurish project and very slow HW (a PentiumD) I abandoned it
    07-22-2016 10:45 AM
    Last years started the pre-order of AirBar, a revolutionary touch-adding sensor bar for all displays.
    Site is still as months ago... Fear it was vaporware :(

Years ago I made a DIY project with a BIC, infrared led, cell, a webcam sticked in front of keyboard watching the screen, and a chinese genius open software

Cam watched infrared and software moved pointer togheter. But due to amateurish project and very slow HW (a PentiumD) I abandoned it
    I need to start thinking more optimistically . You have something there
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    07-22-2016 10:50 AM