Icons in taskbar refreshing when delete apps/files...

Markic

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I have a problem with refreshing icons in taskbar when delete files/apps/other and updating apps from store on my laptop. Simple icons disappeared for 2 sec and back again.
Any fix?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with refreshing icons in taskbar when delete files/apps/other and updating apps from store on my laptop. Simple icons disappeared for 2 sec and back again.
Any fix?

the icons that disappear momentarily, are they in any way the same as the ones updating?
And which version of windows 10 are you on?

Markic

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by Markic
Any fix?

the icons that disappear momentarily, are they in any way the same as the ones updating?
And which version of windows 10 are you on?

Yes
I have problem on all version (10240, 10586, 14393) . I yesterday make Reset PC option, but problem not gone.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
System specs? laptop age? from the vid, it just seems like the system is refreshing. Isn't necessarily a problem

Markic

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by ven07
System specs? laptop age? from the vid, it just seems like the system is refreshing. Isn't necessarily a problem

Laptop is HP Pavilion 17 (2015), AMD A8, 4GB RAM.

On laptop is Windows 10 Home 14393. (I had same problem on 10586, 10240, but not on 8.1)

If system is refreshing, how to stop? Why is refreshing only when I delete files. My friends don't have this problem.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

On laptop is Windows 10 Home 14393. (I had same problem on 10586, 10240, but not on 8.1)

If system is refreshing, how to stop? Why is refreshing only when I delete files. My friends don't have this problem.

have you checked for driver updates? For screen maybe

Markic

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by Markic

have you checked for driver updates? For screen maybe

You think for graphic card?
I install newest drivers from Windows Update, before I had installed drivers from AMD Web Page, but problem isn't gone.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
This is normal behaviour for Windows, whenever applications are installed or removed it will refresh the taskbar icons in order to remove any that may have been pinned whether they were or not.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Any fix?

Happens in my laptop too after upgrading to W10. I am not worried about it since it does not cause problems.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Nah. No need to live with it. Firstly, rather than putting icons on the desktop, use tiles. Secondly, if you must put stuff on the task bar then select autohide. You'll have more screen space, your apps will ALMOST open to full screen (still those annoying bars at the top of each app) and you won't see the task bar icons being mucked about with.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Nah. No need to live with it. Firstly, rather than putting icons on the desktop, use tiles. Secondly, if you must put stuff on the task bar then select autohide. You'll have more screen space, your apps will ALMOST open to full screen (still those annoying bars at the top of each app) and you won't see the task bar icons being mucked about with.

your solution also works :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos