About the Windows 10 upgrade

Izuku

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
So I am going to reset my first gen surface so I can clear up some much needed storage. It usually always reverts back to 8.1
I've been using 10 the last year. Will I be able to reupgrade back to 10 without issue?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I am going to reset my first gen surface so I can clear up some much needed storage. It usually always reverts back to 8.1
I've been using 10 the last year. Will I be able to reupgrade back to 10 without issue?

by reset, which reset are you doing? There are 3 kinds of resets available in windows 10 - try the one where data stays but apps and software get cleared - that shouldn't take you back to 8.1

Even if it did, you can still get W10 as your device is now recognised for the w10 upgrade

Izuku

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
by reset, which reset are you doing? There are 3 kinds of resets available in windows 10 - try the one where data stays but apps and software get cleared - that shouldn't take you back to 8.1

Even if it did, you can still get W10 as your device is now recognised for the w10 upgrade

It would be one that resets all data.

Even if I go back to 8.1 would I simply reset the same way I upgraded originally. Aka via the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster