New windows 10 install, same backgrounds.

afrowookie

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Good day all,

I just recently updated to Windows 10 on another on of my laptops. Then logged in using the same email as my other laptop with Windows 10. But all of a sudden some of my backgrounds started showing up on desktop as a slideshow. I did not load any of these pics on the new laptop, so I am guessing it's tied into the email account that I use to log into windows somehow. But I can't seem to find these pics on the new laptop to edit or turn these pics off.

Can someone please help.

Thanks in advance,

Afrowookie

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Good day all,

I just recently updated to Windows 10 on another on of my laptops. Then logged in using the same email as my other laptop with Windows 10. But all of a sudden some of my backgrounds started showing up on desktop as a slideshow. I did not load any of these pics on the new laptop, so I am guessing it's tied into the email account that I use to log into windows somehow. But I can't seem to find these pics on the new laptop to edit or turn these pics off.

Can someone please help.

Thanks in advance,

Afrowookie

check in settings > personalisation - under lockscreen for lockscreen wallpapers - you can change that to your choice
You can also right click on desktop > personalisation for desktop backgrounds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa