Good day all,

I just recently updated to Windows 10 on another on of my laptops. Then logged in using the same email as my other laptop with Windows 10. But all of a sudden some of my backgrounds started showing up on desktop as a slideshow. I did not load any of these pics on the new laptop, so I am guessing it's tied into the email account that I use to log into windows somehow. But I can't seem to find these pics on the new laptop to edit or turn these pics off.

Can someone please help.

Thanks in advance,

Afrowookie
    07-31-2016 08:03 PM
    Good day all,

I just recently updated to Windows 10 on another on of my laptops. Then logged in using the same email as my other laptop with Windows 10. But all of a sudden some of my backgrounds started showing up on desktop as a slideshow. I did not load any of these pics on the new laptop, so I am guessing it's tied into the email account that I use to log into windows somehow. But I can't seem to find these pics on the new laptop to edit or turn these pics off.

Can someone please help.

Thanks in advance,

Afrowookie
    check in settings > personalisation - under lockscreen for lockscreen wallpapers - you can change that to your choice
    You can also right click on desktop > personalisation for desktop backgrounds
    08-01-2016 12:16 AM
    Thanks, that worked.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-02-2016 10:27 PM