W10 Upgrade for L520

santhoshjagini

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi there, I have registered for Windows Insider Program on L520. Even after installing the Insider app and registered with it, the phone says its "Up to date" and so W10 is not downloading. I tried with all the three options (Fast, Slow and Release Preview). What to do now ?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I have registered for Windows Insider Program on L520. Even after installing the Insider app and registered with it, the phone says its "Up to date" and so W10 is not downloading. I tried with all the three options (Fast, Slow and Release Preview). What to do now ?

it is no longer available for your phone model. If you really need W10M, I suggest you consider upgrading your phone to a newer device like the lumia 540/640/550/650

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

520 had access only to release preview. Did you wait soem time after selecting ring then checking updates? Don't switch between rings now, wait 1 hr and check updates
Hope it isn't too late now...

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
520 had access only to release preview. Did you wait soem time after selecting ring then checking updates? Don't switch between rings now, wait 1 hr and check updates
Hope it isn't too late now...
It is too late. The Insider Release Preview Ring now delivers Redstone builds for which the 520 is not supported

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium