Comics and Windows 10

Bigsro

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

General question around how any of you budding comic fans consume comics etc on Windows 10!

I know there are a few comic reader apps available in the store but I'm interested in finding an online store that lets you purchase comics for offline reading/viewing (.cbr files etc). I know Comixology is out there but I don't use it and I'm not sure what options it gives you for offline reading? As the app has been pulled I'm not 100% how to go about it.

I have a Surface 3 and would like to build up an offline collection of comics!

Any ideas, help and guidance would be much appreciated!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

General question around how any of you budding comic fans consume comics etc on Windows 10!

I know there are a few comic reader apps available in the store but I'm interested in finding an online store that lets you purchase comics for offline reading/viewing (.cbr files etc). I know Comixology is out there but I don't use it and I'm not sure what options it gives you for offline reading? As the app has been pulled I'm not 100% how to go about it.

I have a Surface 3 and would like to build up an offline collection of comics!

Any ideas, help and guidance would be much appreciated!

check these:
  1. 5 intriguing Windows 10 apps: Fan-fic and anime, messaging and zombies | Windows Central
  2. 5 Windows 10 apps you should try: Feed your anime habit, share your news feeds, and keep your pig away from the truffles | Windows Central
  3. Spider-Man and Batman come to life with Cover?Comic Reader for Windows PC and Phone | Windows Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos