Phone call crash

Mark Obasic

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I have a problem with calling on W10m on 10586.494, but it's not the first time that this happened. I experienced it with earlier builds also. I need to make a phone call, and I go to phone app, choose contacts, press letter D, scroll to my friend Diana, and phone app just crashes to recent calls! I try again, and again, and again, same thing happen, I cannot make a phone call until I reset phone. Needless to say that to make a phone call, you need 5 steps (which is all by itself really anoying), and then it crashes! I think that my Lumia 640LTE is going to finish it's life on the floor, with me banging it with a hammer. Then I will buy plain old ''button'' phone, which never ever fails with most basic function that was made for!!!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with calling on W10m on 10586.494, but it's not the first time that this happened. I experienced it with earlier builds also. I need to make a phone call, and I go to phone app, choose contacts, press letter D, scroll to my friend Diana, and phone app just crashes to recent calls! I try again, and again, and again, same thing happen, I cannot make a phone call until I reset phone. Needless to say that to make a phone call, you need 5 steps (which is all by itself really anoying), and then it crashes! I think that my Lumia 640LTE is going to finish it's life on the floor, with me banging it with a hammer. Then I will buy plain old ''button'' phone, which never ever fails with most basic function that was made for!!!

you can also just search for her name in people app
It only happens with that name only?

Have you checked for app updates?

Mark Obasic

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
you can also just search for her name in people app
It only happens with that name only?

Have you checked for app updates?

I know that it works with people app, but it is idiotic to use separate apps for viewing phone calls, and making phone calls. It happens with every phone number in the phonebook. No new app updates available...

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I know that it works with people app, but it is idiotic to use separate apps for viewing phone calls, and making phone calls. It happens with every phone number in the phonebook. No new app updates available...

The app is only one, it's name is Telephone. People app is for collecting numbers, adresses, accounts, mail@s, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos