I recently bought a new laptop that came installed with Windows 10. Everything is working find apart from I can't get Bing to work.

If I attempt to search for anything in Edge or Cortana I just get the 'hmm can't reach this page' error. Attempting to go to www.bing.com (on Edge or IE) just produces an empty screen with a search box in the middle that doesn't do anything. Any other website works OK. I installed the Anniversary Update yesterday but that has made no difference.

I am currently using IE with Google search which is all working fine. But I would like to get Bing to work so that I can use Cortana and Edge.

Thanks in advance.
    08-04-2016 08:08 AM
    I recently bought a new laptop that came installed with Windows 10. Everything is working find apart from I can't get Bing to work.

If I attempt to search for anything in Edge or Cortana I just get the 'hmm can't reach this page' error. Attempting to go to Bing (on Edge or IE) just produces an empty screen with a search box in the middle that doesn't do anything. Any other website works OK. I installed the Anniversary Update yesterday but that has made no difference.

I am currently using IE with Google search which is all working fine. But I would like to get Bing to work so that I can use Cortana and Edge.

Thanks in advance.
    try back in a few hours, bing could be down on the server side
    08-04-2016 11:52 PM
    Hey, have you found a fix for that problem? I'm having the same problem after I updated to the Anniversary Update.
    08-15-2016 03:17 AM