what is use of cortana ??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I think it is Cortana.

In the US it is much more useful than for me in the UK, but it is still a useful tool. Firstly it is an easy way to use voice commands, but even if you don't want to speak to your phone or PC it's a good quick way of searching/doing stuff.

The more you put in the more useful it becomes, so in your favourite places put in your work, local shops, home, maybe your library, any place you go on a regular basis, then you can ask Cortana to remind you of things, for example "Next time I am at the library, remind me to ask if they have the book "David Copperfield", Cortana should then be able to remind you of this when you get close to your library as long as you have allowed GPS.

There are many other things it can do as long as you take the time to learn along with Cortana.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

QuantumDan

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Cortana is a personal assistant that basically helps you get stuff done in your everyday life. You can send emails or texts with it hands-free, get it to set alarms, reminders, or make a sports prediction for you to bet on (Cortana got 15/16 of the world cup predictions right in 2014).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6