how can i get contacts on my phone?

DeNachtwacht

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I want to get my google contacts on outlook account to get it on my windows 10 mobile phone, because since a month it's not possible to add google to Outlook Mobile.

so at people.live.com, i connected google and facebook and there, I can see all my google contacts and phone numbers just fine. But how can I manage to see them at my People app on the phone? Somehow, I only see facebook contacts there.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I want to get my google contacts on outlook account to get it on my windows 10 mobile phone, because since a month it's not possible to add google to Outlook Mobile.

so at people.live.com, i connected google and facebook and there, I can see all my google contacts and phone numbers just fine. But how can I manage to see them at my People app on the phone? Somehow, I only see facebook contacts there.

try this: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Import-Google-Gmail-contacts-into-Outlook-edbacfde-f48c-49da-a6a3-bcbb8f4f4819?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US&fromAR=1

parven

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

did you seen the forum..it's windows 10 not windows 10 mobile....
however if you have a windows 10 pc then its simple... tell me if u have..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234