Hi, I want to get my google contacts on outlook account to get it on my windows 10 mobile phone, because since a month it's not possible to add google to Outlook Mobile.

so at people.live.com, i connected google and facebook and there, I can see all my google contacts and phone numbers just fine. But how can I manage to see them at my People app on the phone? Somehow, I only see facebook contacts there.
    08-06-2016 10:28 AM
    Hi, I want to get my google contacts on outlook account to get it on my windows 10 mobile phone, because since a month it's not possible to add google to Outlook Mobile.

so at people.live.com, i connected google and facebook and there, I can see all my google contacts and phone numbers just fine. But how can I manage to see them at my People app on the phone? Somehow, I only see facebook contacts there.
    try this: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...ad=US&fromAR=1
    08-06-2016 11:16 AM
    Its not the optimal solution (because now i can't use google contacts as my only contacts manager) but it definately works...
    08-07-2016 12:33 PM

did you seen the forum..it's windows 10 not windows 10 mobile....
    however if you have a windows 10 pc then its simple... tell me if u have..
    08-08-2016 10:15 PM
    This should be fixed now from Google's end: Google says Gmail issue with Windows 10 Mobile's Mail app has been fixed | Windows Central

08-09-2016 02:52 PM