Windows 10 AU - DriverPack Solution

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone use DriverPack Solution on Windows 10? I've used the program a lot in the past to install drivers on several computers.

Out of curiosity I installed it on my Surface Pro 4 and did a scan. It shows 40 drivers to update ranging from intel drivers , realtek drivers, audio drivers, surface pen drivers etc.

Windows update does not show any updates.

Have anyone used it to update drivers?

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
i tried that on my i3 pc, it actually removed my ati driver installed grr, and I had to manually update and reinstall a win10 driver. I think it's a generic one and I don't know how trusty it is, as it said my surface pro 2 missing wacom drivers.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i tried that on my i3 pc, it actually removed my ati driver installed grr, and I had to manually update and reinstall a win10 driver. I think it's a generic one and I don't know how trusty it is, as it said my surface pro 2 missing wacom drivers.

All of the drivers that it shows for updates are Microsoft /intel/realtek drivers. It shows the old driver version and the new one from manufacturer. nothing shows as generic

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
i had a offline database of Driverpack solution but till date i haven't used it, I mostly use Driver booster which provides all the info about the drivers in my system , which ones are up to date and which require an update. It has different modules like device drivers & game components. The free version allows you to scan your drivers for updates and only update 2 in a day,while the pro version costs US$ 22.95 and includes automatic driver backup, silent installation and reboot.
I use a pro version
The scanning is quick and the results are also very accurate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss