Blank Tiles, Games won't play

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. So I updated my Surface 3 to the Anniversary update and it has completely ruined everything. Any app I install from the store shows a blank, single color tile. For instance, the Windows Central app is just grey, no live tiles work. The games I had in my system such as the Halo Spartan Games and others show a black tile. In addition to that, I can't play any games. The games will open, then go to the Microsoft splash screen and then nothing, just a black screen. Oh, I also can't respond in the windows central app either. I have uninstalled all of these apps and reinstalled them as well as "reset" them and still nothing has helped. Who knows what else doesn't any more. Anyone have any suggestions or is my Surface just a piece of junk at this point?

Thanks for another epic fail and ruined device MS. Another job well done.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. So I updated my Surface 3 to the Anniversary update and it has completely ruined everything. Any app I install from the store shows a blank, single color tile. For instance, the Windows Central app is just grey, no live tiles work. The games I had in my system such as the Halo Spartan Games and others show a black tile. In addition to that, I can't play any games. The games will open, then go to the Microsoft splash screen and then nothing, just a black screen. Oh, I also can't respond in the windows central app either. I have uninstalled all of these apps and reinstalled them as well as "reset" them and still nothing has helped. Who knows what else doesn't any more. Anyone have any suggestions or is my Surface just a piece of junk at this point?

Thanks for another epic fail and ruined device MS. Another job well done.

I guess you have to reinstall those games again. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster