Hi all, really hope someone can help here.

Does anyone know if the ISO for the November update is still available anywhere?

Had major problems with the AU update. Really don't think it was ready for release to be honest :(

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...usion-etc.html

Have since tried on my tablet and run through desktop remote sessions with Microsoft but no joy, and all they have seemed to suggest is that these programs are not compatible with Windows 10. Pretty shocked that it has affected all font management apps I have used across two machines. Really never thought there would be such compatibility issues between 10 and 10 AU.

Anyway seems until anyone acknowledges the problem and stops passing the book, my only option is to revert back to an older release. I have the OEM 10 disk so could go back to the RTM but really would at least want to get back to the November update. The MS rep pretty much said that this wasn't possible via Windows Update as it would be rolled up into 1607 :(

Any help appreciated!
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:36 AM
    Hi all, really hope someone can help here.

Does anyone know if the ISO for the November update is still available anywhere?

Had major problems with the AU update. Really don't think it was ready for release to be honest :(

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...usion-etc.html

Have since tried on my tablet and run through desktop remote sessions with Microsoft but no joy, and all they have seemed to suggest is that these programs are not compatible with Windows 10. Pretty shocked that it has affected all font management apps I have used across two machines. Really never thought there would be such compatibility issues between 10 and 10 AU.

Anyway seems until anyone acknowledges the problem and stops passing the book, my only option is to revert back to an older release. I have the OEM 10 disk so could go back to the RTM but really would at least want to get back to the November update. The MS rep pretty much said that this wasn't possible via Windows Update as it would be rolled up into 1607 :(

Any help appreciated!
    November update isn't available through Microsoft websites but you can find the ISO on 3rd party websites hosting the ISO. i hesitate to mention where( i guess you got he hint) but thats where i got he iso to roll back from AU. ;D

why not use the OEM disk and update it to the current build, that will be less resource consuming ;)
    sHAYM4N likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:44 AM
    November update isn't available through Microsoft websites but you can find the ISO on 3rd party websites hosting the ISO. i hesitate to mention where( i guess you got he hint) but thats where i got he iso to roll back from AU. ;D

why not use the OEM disk and update it to the current build, that will be less resource consuming ;)
    That was my plan, but pretty sure (from what the rep informed me) is that windows update will skip over November now and go straight to the AU.
    Spoke to another rep and thankfully they've put the media creation tool on a separate link from the old November one so should (fingers crossed) pull down November.

Link for anyone who needs it is here! http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=48k81Qte
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:58 AM
    That was my plan, but pretty sure (from what the rep informed me) is that windows update will skip over November now and go straight to the AU.
    Spoke to another rep and thankfully they've put the media creation tool on a separate link from the old November one so should (fingers crossed) pull down November.

Link for anyone who needs it is here! http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=o0mPX6P5
    in my case i tried media creation tool, in hope to get the November update but emded up downloading AU, they updated the ISO after a single day of release on 2nd august
    sHAYM4N likes this.
    08-09-2016 07:03 AM
    Yeah it's a bit annoying to be honest, this is the first compatibility problem I have come across, and it's affecting all font management programs I have used. Downloading the files now from the version of the MCT at that link so hopefully will still grab November. (Says November on the page header at least, so fingers crossed).

Should be able to tell from the license agreement on install as I think it shows the update date on the accept page (at least it did show August on the AU one)
    08-09-2016 07:17 AM
    Ignore the link above, only downloaded the AU update again, thanks for the wasted hour MS support :(

Anyway managed to get back to 1511 with my original disk, windows update and now have set updates to defer until it's stable.
    08-11-2016 05:47 AM