i installed windows 10 professional anniversary and have a problem.

UWP apps like groove , windows store and others crashes and when i open it up it closes , appear grayed the apps and tried with some possible solutions like reset windows store and other powershell commands and no solve the problem even with the update neither solved it .

i wonder if there is another way to solve it
    08-09-2016 09:15 PM

UWP apps like groove , windows store and others crashes and when i open it up it closes , appear grayed the apps and tried with some possible solutions like reset windows store and other powershell commands and no solve the problem even with the update neither solved it .

i suggest you to either do a clean install of anniversary update by crating a bootable media using Microsoft media creation tool or reinstall all the apps that you had prior to AU which are not working now.

here is a link to an article troubleshooting most common issues after upgrading to windows 10 AU :)
    08-09-2016 11:53 PM

can you reset the apps from settings > system > apps > select each app > advanced options - reset
    08-10-2016 05:35 AM
    can you reset the apps from settings > system > apps > select each app > advanced options - reset
    Does anyone miss Edge on that list? Not a big deal since it could be reinstalled via powershell, however it is not so user friendly.
    08-10-2016 09:42 AM