Here maps

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Where can you find Nokia Here Maps? It is much better than the Microsoft maps that are on it. Waze is so much worse than what is on iOS and Android.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
You probably can't anymore. Hopefully Windows Maps will get up to speed, it's getting there. Also, the maps in Here for Japan were stupid bad, so there's an improvement lol

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Where can you find Nokia Here Maps? It is much better than the Microsoft maps that are on it. Waze is so much worse than what is on iOS and Android.

Nokia maps was sold to a luxury car consortium one year ago for multimedia dashboards. No more available on mobiles

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The default maps app is way better than the HERE maps, I don't know what you're talkin' about. Especially since a few days ago when it got the only feature that was missing (and I loved it on HERE) - the direction pointer.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The default maps app is way better than the HERE maps, I don't know what you're talkin' about. Especially since a few days ago when it got the only feature that was missing (and I loved it on HERE) - the direction pointer.

It depends by countries IMHO: some are far better developed than others

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
i am happy with Maps now, imported all my favorities.
Maps has better favorites, i can give places a nickname and it searches for that in search results. Something Here never did or does on IOS.
Plus it has "Tabs."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo