3G problem on lumia 830

ntatic

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having problem with 3G network on my lumia 830 running latest windows 10 build.

In older builds of windows 10 there were a button in SIM settings (under Mobile operator settings) with label something like "Sync settings with operator", or something like that. When 3G would stop working I would just press this button and issue would be fixed. Last time when I fixed this I was reinstalling windows 8 and doing update just to be able to press this button. Does someone know how to fix this without losing whole day?

Thanks

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm having problem with 3G network on my lumia 830 running latest windows 10 build.

In older builds of windows 10 there were a button in SIM settings (under Mobile operator settings) with label something like "Sync settings with operator", or something like that. When 3G would stop working I would just press this button and issue would be fixed. Last time when I fixed this I was reinstalling windows 8 and doing update just to be able to press this button. Does someone know how to fix this without losing whole day?

Thanks

Guess you lost your APN internet settings. Check and ask ypur carrier for right ones

ntatic

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
APN settings are correct. Section above APN settings on same page is where button that would fix this was some versions ago.

Also reinstalling windows also doesnt help if I dont go with recovery software so i can press it.

Should I try post problem with feedback hub maybe?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs