I thought they stopped the free upgrade

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Do you want to make a W10 Usb stick via MC TOOL?

No. What he's saying is that he's surprised that he can still upgrade a computer's OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10 even after the July 29 deadline.

The truth is, if you created your installation media (USB stick, DVD) before July 29 you can still use it if I remember correctly. Also, you can still upgrade for free if you have a valid product key.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The Windows 10 upgrade is still free if you claim to use "Assistive Technologies", which from my understanding includes keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl + C. From what we've seen here at work, it appears that Microsoft officially removed the free upgrade 1 year after release as promised, but made it simple (and legal) to still get it.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
No. What he's saying is that he's surprised that he can still upgrade a computer's OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10 even after the July 29 deadline.

The truth is, if you created your installation media (USB stick, DVD) before July 29 you can still use it if I remember correctly. Also, you can still upgrade for free if you have a valid product key.

I know that. 🙂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers