Windows 10 Official/Production: Cumulative Update 14393.51 (Redstone 1, Inactive)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows 10 gets its first post-Anniversary Update cumulative patch with build 14393.51 | Windows Central

Issues? Bugs? Solutions? For all things Build 14393.51 of Windows 10. Discuss it all here.

[TIP]Basic tip

If you're having any issues with your device, try a reset.

Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Reset this PC > This provides you with two options: 1. keep my files and 2. remove everything[/TIP]

[TIP]Keep my files

Does just as its name describes. If you choose the setting you can reinstall Windows 10 without having to back up any of the pictures, videos, music and documents that you have stored on it. You absolutely should back up these things just in case, but you shouldn?t need to use that back up. Keep My Files requires a certain amount of free space on your device. As such, it may be unavailable to you if your device is stuffed with a lot of files. If you get an error message asking for more storage when you choose this option you?ll need to back up your files and choose the remove everything option. You could also delete any files that you aren?t using on your device and try the option again. This option will take longer than the other options.[/TIP]

[TIP]Remove Everything

Deletes every file, every setting from your device and gives you a blank copy of Windows 10 to work with. You?ll need to add any files you have backed up to your device again [/TIP]

Here is the full change log for the patch:

• Improved reliability for Internet Explorer 11.
  • Addressed issue to keep pen click settings after updating to Windows 10 Version 1607.
  • Addressed issue that may cause Windows 10 Mobile devices to hang after turning Bluetooth on and off very quickly.
  • Security updates to Kernel Mode Drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Authentication Methods.

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Official/Production: Cumulative Update 14393.51 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

This broke the camera on my Surface Pro 4. The latest ***. update 14393.67 still hasn't fixed it. Camera just displays black screen. Not good...

Edit - can't believe it censored c u m as in cumulative. Ridiculous!

Nevin Francis

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Official/Production: Cumulative Update 14393.51 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

I did a clean install of this update using the new ISO. The problem im facing is related to Wifi signal indicator. It always shows full signal at the taskbar and the current signal at the network flyout.
Screenshot (6).png

Nitish_KSharma

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Hi people!

So I just bought a cheap 7" windws 10 tablet from a local Canadian brand called hipstreet. It's hipstreet W7. It's a good tablet overall, considering I only paid $80 CAD for the tablet which ironically is same as my monthly cell plan. :D the issue is that it just has 16 GB internal storage and I am not able to update it to redstone 1. I don't have an SD card as of now and not in the mood to buy one. Although, I tried with USB but I couldn't.
Has anyone ever done that? Upgrading a small tablet with less storage. I tried finding something on MS forums but they are not helpful as they all are saying stuff which I already know and have tried.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99