I have updated my PC, TABLET, Phone to: 14393.51 (pc & tablet); 14393.67 (phone)

But! last night I tried to update one of my notebooks:

> Ran the Windows pre-diagnostics: came back saying I needed another 5GB on my SSD (C:\ Drive); check with Windows.com/support page and it recommended (among other things; which I did also), to delete the downloads. I just moved them to D:\ Drive.

> Hit: Try Again; the download went fine..no hangs.

> After download was complete; went through the "Let's get started" ritual.

> Computer made its way to my Sign in Screen (Great!); I signed in (Great!); I noticed that my Bluetooth mouse was working, all one its own - this hasn't happen since I installed Widows 10 in July 2015, without having to removing the device, rediscovering it and, re-Pair - every time the computer sat for a period of inactivity (MAJOR Great!).

> ALL, seem fantastic; started Netflix, and watched about 15mins of a show; THEN it began: Netflix buffering red circle appeared (no big deal); stayed there for too long (concern, for my other devices: PC & Tablet, had the same lockup issue earlier that day - and the only way to break the lock was to: Hard re-Start (power down) the PC; and, Soft restart the Tablet - so, I did a Power Down on the notebook (mouse moved, but could not activate a function).

> Had to do this repeatedly, for I kept getting the same result; now after a couple of mins the computer goes into a state of "NO response".

> Any suggestion for a Fix would be "greatly" appreciated.

Thanks!
    08-11-2016 08:44 AM
    Sounds like when your device started updating all apps to the new UA (there are many) it gone out of storage and one app took 100% cpu (you could see that pressing left ctrl + shift +esc and click on CPU for seein culprit)

Another culprit could be the antivirus, sometimes it collided with update (i saw it by myself)

I suggest you restartin, if your device saved a previous state.
    08-11-2016 09:53 AM
    Sounds like when your device started updating all apps to the new UA (there are many) it gone out of storage and one app took 100% cpu (you could see that pressing left ctrl + shift +esc and click on CPU for seein culprit)

Another culprit could be the antivirus, sometimes it collided with update (i saw it by myself)

I suggest you restartin, if your device saved a previous state.
    Maurizio, thank you for your reply.

I get no response for the Task Manager. MSFT Tech. support is looking into it now.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    08-11-2016 11:34 AM