Tapatalk for Win 10?

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I recently upgraded my Lumia 640 to Win 10 and noticed that Tapatalk was not working. Looking in the App Store, it appears to not be available any longer. Does anyone know anything about what's up with that?

I admit Tapatalk wasn't the greatest app but it allowed me to access certain Forums I belonged to much better on my phone than trying to do so in the web browser.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I was waiting on tapatalk as well but it seems like they gave up. Been using mtalk for a year never looked back

Sent from mTalk

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Did you ever find out what's happened to Tapatalk?

I like mTalk, but like you not all the forums I use are supported :(

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
After a while both tapatalk apps stopped working for me I switched over completely to mtalk. They were supposed to be working on a beta but I never heard of anything more since before windows 10 launched

Sent from Idol 4S

hfrmobile

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I am still using Tapaealk on my Lumia 950. I have nit had to reinstall it so it still works.

Tapatalk stopped their support for Windows Phone some time ago. It's still working when already installed but also removed from the store.

I paid for the Tapatalk app but switched to mTalk since it is an universal app. Only the lack of a support community concerns me.

Sent from mTalk

chris_t

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Used mTalk for a while, until last week. All of a sudden, I could not connect to the forum I'm most active anymore. And it's not my problem, none of the W10 users on that forum can't connect.

A few days ago though, while browsing through my apps in Store, I've noticed that I own Tapatalk Classic, since 8.1 days. Downloaded it, installed, and works just fine.

Setup: Lumia 830 W10 latest official release.

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the recent updates to this thread. I was able to reinstall TapaTalk using the link jeffchapik posted and am able to use the app again. I had been using mTalk but the app developer made some changes recently that caused the app to no longer work with a number of my favorite forums so having TapaTalk back and working with Win10 Mobile is very much appreciated.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm not able to find the Windows central forums on the tapatalk app. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from Idol 4s

Grant Taylor3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
how do u find the Windows central forums' on there I can't find them on there

I have had the app installed since I got the 950 over a year ago. I have mTalk installed as well.

If I need to add a forum to Tapatalk I do it from my Kindle Fire or iPad.

I use m talk on the PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett