Lumia 550 - WP 10

Skelturoth

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
hello,

recently, i 've changed the perfect lumia 630 with lumia 550. at first i was very excited for getting the windows 10 mobile.
that didn't last for long, though. the system, before updating, had a lot of bugs such as inability to protect the screen with the password, random crashes etc. then i downloaded the update, and some system errors have disappeared, but most of the applications aren't working properly. they are either crashing, or just missing the features such as: keyboard disappears in fb messenger, have to turn it off and on again in order to make it work, 9gag app just crashing randomly, it's overall slow and doesn't appear to work as fluently as win8.1 did.

anyone has any tips, other than going back to win8.1 phone? thanks. :eck:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Do you have the latest update installed? Sometimes, system apps are updating at the same time as other apps and it's better to pause all of them and let the store app update.

Skelturoth

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Do you have the latest update installed? Sometimes, system apps are updating at the same time as other apps and it's better to pause all of them and let the store app update.

yeah, and all the other apps have been updated previously. i even hard rebooted the phone, and it updated all the apps afterwards. nothing's changed. is there any way to install win8.1? it worked flawlessly..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05