Wifi Connection with 5G wifi

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with their Windows 10 tablets not connecting to 5G wifi?

I have a couple of Dell Venue 1 Pro 5130 tablets; and they suddenly cannot connect to the 5g wifi at my place simultaneously. They can still be connected to the 2.4g wifi. Meanwhile, all of my BlackBerry 10 phones are fine being connected to the 5g wifi.

Since I have the auto update and install on for both of my Windows tablets, I am thinking it has to do with some update that MS pushed in the past few days. Any ideas?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with their Windows 10 tablets not connecting to 5G wifi?

I have a couple of Dell Venue 1 Pro 5130 tablets; and they suddenly cannot connect to the 5g wifi at my place simultaneously. They can still be connected to the 2.4g wifi. Meanwhile, all of my BlackBerry 10 phones are fine being connected to the 5g wifi.

Since I have the auto update and install on for both of my Windows tablets, I am thinking it has to do with some update that MS pushed in the past few days. Any ideas?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

try adding the wifi again and also restarting the router

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle