Why I am not getting Windows Store update ?

AmanVaidya

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I have reset my Lumia 730 Dual sim 2 hours ago. The reset was successful. After the setup when phone starts, I had opened Store app. And there was update for various apps, and the app starts to update. But there was no update for Store, currently its version 2015.10.13.1. I have restarted the phone and then tried to check for updates, but there was no update for Store. What should I do to fix this ?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have reset my Lumia 730 Dual sim 2 hours ago. The reset was successful. After the setup when phone starts, I had opened Store app. And there was update for various apps, and the app starts to update. But there was no update for Store, currently its version 2015.10.13.1. I have restarted the phone and then tried to check for updates, but there was no update for Store. What should I do to fix this ?

Left your store enabled Auto update and btwnn background apps, ti will update by itself in the next hours
Store vrs. il linked to Win10 build installed too

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Left your store enabled Auto update and btwnn background apps, ti will update by itself in the next hours
Store vrs. il linked to Win10 build installed too

can you give us the current version of store on build .545, even i am facing the same issue like him and i have turned off automatic app updates after hard reset, so its unlikely that the update happened in the background

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss