Can I receive insider builds (fast ring) Windows 10 outside US?

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I want to use and test insider builds for Windows 10 in the fast ring. Do I receive these outside the US? I'm living in the Netherlands. Some people say that I have to use an English version of the OS to be able to receive fast ring insider builds.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I want to use and test insider builds for Windows 10 in the fast ring. Do I receive these outside the US? I'm living in the Netherlands. Some people say that I have to use an English version of the OS to be able to receive fast ring insider builds.

you can receive insider build in any language and region, no restrictions at all

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
So even when my OS is translated in Dutch, I'm still able to receive builds from the fast ring?

I was wondering how this works. Some people are telling me about restrictions. They say that early builds like the fast ring aren't translated.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So even when my OS is translated in Dutch, I'm still able to receive builds from the fast ring?

I was wondering how this works. Some people are telling me about restrictions. They say that early builds like the fast ring aren't translated.

I haven't heard of that kind of restriction. Best way to find out - try it out :)

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
It's a custom build pc with Windows 10 AU and the latest cumulative update. On my laptop I'm in the release preview ring. The pc I want to use as a test machine with only builds from the fast ring (maybe later a more stable build). The computer is set to receive insider builds from the fast ring since yesterday. Do I have to wait a couple of days to receive a build and regularly turn on the computer in the meanwhile?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It's a custom build pc with Windows 10 AU and the latest cumulative update. On my laptop I'm in the release preview ring. The pc I want to use as a test machine with only builds from the fast ring (maybe later a more stable build). The computer is set to receive insider builds from the fast ring since yesterday. Do I have to wait a couple of days to receive a build and regularly turn on the computer in the meanwhile?

It can take 2 days sometimes, so keep checking for updates periodically

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes