Is there an indication of the percentage of PCs which have been sent out the AU?

impromark

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
I've decided to patiently wait for the AU to be automatic on my three PCs. Is there some metric of how many Win10 deployments have been SENT the update notification, not the updates themselves?

Mind you, two of my PCs were updated to Win10 by forcing the update, so perhaps I'm last on the list for getting the AU... Actually, is that a thing as well?

Mark

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've got a Surface Pro 3 that still hasn't gotten the update via Windows Update either. As it's an SP3, I assume it qualifies for the update from a hardware standpoint. It might be some software I have installed that's stopping it from being offered, or it's just taking a long time to roll it out.

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've got a Surface Pro 3 that still hasn't gotten the update via Windows Update either. As it's an SP3, I assume it qualifies for the update from a hardware standpoint. It might be some software I have installed that's stopping it from being offered, or it's just taking a long time to roll it out.

My SP3 just got it through WU. So it's rolling out slowly.

impromark

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
I've decided to update the oldest laptop (which I force updated from 7 to 10 last year) and test out the new stuff. My daily driver laptop is next (though I'm worried the SSD drive issues reported here may warrant a wait), and the desktop plus my wife's laptop can wait until they're told to by Microsoft. My desktop only got the November update at the start of August, so I do wonder sometimes just how reliable it is.

Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss