Hi, please help me 2 days ago I upgraded from windows 7 to 10, and it doesn't start up, all I get is the blue window with the round circle like charging and then black screen without cursor, after trying f8 few times I finally was able to get inside in safe mode, I do have the windows old file there, my question is how to revert this from safe mode screen ? its been only 2 days and it's a dell laptop, I don't have the windows 7 cd because it was already installed, my knowledge in pc is basic.
    Please help me, thanks for your time.
    08-17-2016 01:42 AM
    Hi, please help me 2 days ago I upgraded from windows 7 to 10, and it doesn't start up, all I get is the blue window with the round circle like charging and then black screen without cursor, after trying f8 few times I finally was able to get inside in safe mode, I do have the windows old file there, my question is how to revert this from safe mode screen ? its been only 2 days and it's a dell laptop, I don't have the windows 7 cd because it was already installed, my knowledge in pc is basic.
    Please help me, thanks for your time.
    You can just try: go tro Start -> Settings -> Updates -> Turn back to previous build
    08-17-2016 03:42 AM