Pc refreshes automatically when i open folders or send files on file explorer .

welcome_5

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone .my Name is welcome and I'm facing a huge problem . My laptop refreshes itself everytime I try to open up a folder or send a folder to an external client . I'm using Acer running Pre installed windows 10 . I've tried ever trick on the book that is to Clean boot , Safe Mode , Restore defaults , check for viruses but still the problem still persist . This problem interfers with a lot of my settings and My laptop does not Run Smooth anymore . I'm stressed and Confused Please community help me out :( :(

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone .my Name is welcome and I'm facing a huge problem . My laptop refreshes itself everytime I try to open up a folder or send a folder to an external client . I'm using Acer running Pre installed windows 10 . I've tried ever trick on the book that is to Clean boot , Safe Mode , Restore defaults , check for viruses but still the problem still persist . This problem interfers with a lot of my settings and My laptop does not Run Smooth anymore . I'm stressed and Confused Please community help me out :( :(

When it happened to me, first I sorted all folder files by date (right click, sort by. So folders stopped refreshing itself everytime).
Then I disabled disk indexing (a little more complex, you should disable Windows Index Service in the Services part of Control Panel, use Cortana or Search for find the panel, or in the search box type services.msc)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077