The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Im trying to use google chrome to do a video call through the browser, when i initiate the call my video is turned upside down. Is there anything i can do to fix that? why is it turned upside down? im on the anniversary update as well

also btw is there anyway to screenshot on this tablet when in tablet mode? it doesnt have a music physical windows button on the tablet
    08-23-2016 04:54 PM
    Im trying to use google chrome to do a video call through the browser, when i initiate the call my video is turned upside down. Is there anything i can do to fix that? why is it turned upside down? im on the anniversary update as well

also btw is there anyway to screenshot on this tablet when in tablet mode? it doesnt have a music physical windows button on the tablet
    on anniversary update you can do screenshots using the inking feature. Windows Ink is the best new thing in Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Windows Central

Have you tried a different browser to see if the results are different for the video?
    08-24-2016 09:01 AM
    on anniversary update you can do screenshots using the inking feature. Windows Ink is the best new thing in Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Windows Central

Have you tried a different browser to see if the results are different for the video?
    tried to firefox and google chrome the video is upside down on both of those. the video is fine in windows camera tho

Sent from mTalk
    Last edited by Sedp23; 08-24-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    08-24-2016 06:34 PM
    tried to firefox and google chrome the video is upside down on both of those. the video is fine in windows camera tho

Sent from mTalk
    Does it happen with other video services like skype or hangouts? Or is it just with facebook video chat?
    08-25-2016 02:24 AM
    Does it happen with other video services like skype or hangouts? Or is it just with facebook video chat?
    it doesnt happen in windows camera, but it happens on , hangouts, fb video call , and the instapic app I notice

Sent from mTalk
    08-25-2016 02:36 AM
    it doesnt happen in windows camera, but it happens on , hangouts, fb video call , and the instapic app I notice

Sent from mTalk
    it might be the way the apps or services access the camera. Try reinstalling the drivers for the camera
    08-25-2016 06:29 AM
    it might be the way the apps or services access the camera. Try reinstalling the drivers for the camera
    When I went on Asus site to get the drivers it doesn't list my cameras drivers it only lasts camerafilters

https://www.asus.com/support/Downloa...QCxnkPOcIC/45/

Sent from mTalk
    08-25-2016 09:09 AM
    When I went on Asus site to get the drivers it doesn't list my cameras drivers it only lasts camerafilters

https://www.asus.com/support/Downloa...QCxnkPOcIC/45/

Sent from mTalk
    check in device manager, disable them and enable them and if that doesn't work, remove the drivers and let them install again
    08-25-2016 11:28 AM
    check in device manager, disable them and enable them and if that doesn't work, remove the drivers and let them install again
    disabling them didn't work. I want to try to reinstall the drivers but they arent listed on the asus support website

Sent from mTalk
    08-25-2016 10:56 PM