does onenote mobile background sync?

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, whilst this is not necessity for me I was wondering if OneNote mobile background syncs. Specifically I'm thinking of, OneNote is my bridge between all devices notes wise, so if I updated something on my android tablet would it make its way across to my windows phone? If so how long is that likely to take automatically. Just want to check to see if this is something I need to intentionally remain on top of or something that will work automatically and I can be less concerned about.

Thanks.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually not sure. I believe it automatically updates whenever the app is opened. Should be limited only by the network speed.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by Wbutchart1
Hi all, whilst this is not necessity for me I was wondering if OneNote mobile background syncs. Specifically I'm thinking of, OneNote is my bridge between all devices notes wise, so if I updated something on my android tablet would it make its way across to my windows phone? If so how long is that likely to take automatically. Just want to check to see if this is something I need to intentionally remain on top of or something that will work automatically and I can be less concerned about.

Thanks.

Yes it will.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans