Lumia 950 xl dual sim anniversary update problems

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Wow, never had so many problems in at the same time with Windows Mobile since WM6 ...

1) Continuum doesn't work. I tried with 3 different PC with redstone and Miracast support and nothing : it just doesn't work. A generic error is shown and no connection is made. Nice Microsoft.

2) Gadget app is broken : no devices is shown. Before redstone I could see there every Bluetooth devices, even simple headsets.

3) Related to 2) my treasure tag doesn't work

4) Cortana just stupidly stops answering to "Hi Cortana" after sometime, if I teach her to recognize my voice again then it works again for 2-3 days untill she goes dumb again

5) WhatsApp doesn't work in background. I can't receive any more message in background, it only work when the app is up and running.

6) Edge crashes randomly.

Thank you Microsoft for breaking my device with your official update. Windows Insider guidea pigs sacrified themself for nothing I guess.
Of course, I already tried soft reset and even a couble of hard reset.

Bah

CronGM

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with notifications, but it's not only WhatsApp. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Messenger... only Microsoft's apps are running in the background.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte