I have my email set to bring down email on arrival on my PC, lets say I get 4 emails when I am out at work and read them on my phone when I have time.

When I get home I open up mail and there they are all showing unread..............

But then when you think about it, no new emails have come in, so it hasn't updated since I read them on the phone, click the small refresh button and they all go read.

But then as we already know, you lot know this already..................

PS how we getting on with the Windows 10 on everything forum idea Rumourednow?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-01-2016 05:32 PM
    Still looking into options....

And, yep, that little hamster wheel just needs to be taken for a spin.
    09-01-2016 05:49 PM
    I have my email set to bring down email on arrival on my PC, lets say I get 4 emails when I am out at work and read them on my phone when I have time.

When I get home I open up mail and there they are all showing unread..............

But then when you think about it, no new emails have come in, so it hasn't updated since I read them on the phone, click the small refresh button and they all go read.

But then as we already know, you lot know this already..................

PS how we getting on with the Windows 10 on everything forum idea Rumourednow?
    But that is the way it has always worked, right? I download mails on my phone, read them and if I don't sync again on the phone, the emails will still be unread when checking via pc browser. I always tell people to sync the second time to sync the read changes
    09-02-2016 01:01 AM
    You should now by now I am a bit slow off the mark.............
    09-02-2016 02:42 AM
    You should now by now I am a bit slow off the mark.............
    so am I in some areas - just found out you can pin files on to the taskbar, albeit indirectly and that has been a feature
    09-02-2016 08:29 AM