My search for this has taken years (starting with Windows 8). It is a long story, but basically I need a To Do / task list that syncs between my multiple PCs and my Android phone.

Years ago, when I had XP PCs and Windows Mobile devices, it worked great. ActiveSync actually worked well, and any Tasks that I added to Outlook on my PC would migrate to the phone, or the other way around. It really did help me get things done.
    I have yet to find anything remotely as good. In particular, I want a list pinned to my Windows machines start screen, and have that synced list to appear on my phone.
    If I use Google Tasks, I have yet to find anything that syncs between Google and my PCs, in the background. So if I don't open the tile/app and click the 'sync' button manually, I don't have an updated task list on the tile, and no notifications. I have found clunky ways to get a widget with Google tasks on my phone.
    If I use Outlook.com, there is no way that I can find to get the tasks to appear on a tile with Windows. And for some reason, only about half of the tasks I enter on my phone, appear on Outlook.com. And if they don't have a due date, which they often don't, the odds are against it appearing anywhere.
    I am currently trying Wunderlist, and it may be OK. But that widget will eat yet another chuck of my phone screen.

Does anyone have a good To Do list that syncs across the Windows/Google systems?
    09-06-2016 08:32 PM
    I used to use OneNote for cross-platform everything, which included To-Do lists.

I recently fired up the tasks functionality of Outlook.com which ironically works with my laptop, Palm PDAs, Android (third-party app, or stock if Blackberry), etc. but not Windows Phone.
    09-06-2016 08:35 PM
    I use Wunderlist, which Microsoft bought a while ago. Presumably they will bring over some of those features to Outlook, one day.
    09-06-2016 09:12 PM