Hi, I joined the insider program on my desktop and am now on: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
    Evaluation copy. Build 14915.rs_prerelease.160826-1902

Unfortunately critical software no longer works and I need to revert to the latest production version. It seems impossible to quit the insider program for more than 7 days and when I click on the opt out altogether link it takes me to a web page and when I click on the link there it simply says I already have the latest version of Windows 10.

Does anyone know how to revert to the latest production model and out of the Insider program?

Cheers - Mark
    09-09-2016 03:55 AM
    Hi, I joined the insider program on my desktop and am now on: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
    Evaluation copy. Build 14915.rs_prerelease.160826-1902

Unfortunately critical software no longer works and I need to revert to the latest production version. It seems impossible to quit the insider program for more than 7 days and when I click on the opt out altogether link it takes me to a web page and when I click on the link there it simply says I already have the latest version of Windows 10.

Does anyone know how to revert to the latest production model and out of the Insider program?

Cheers - Mark

Did you looked for in Settings -> Update + restore -> "Back to previous build" is working?

If you are in Release Preview Ring, you should find in Settings -> Insider -> Choose Ring, the Production Ring for stopping receving builds.
    That doesn't mean it'llchange your system, but you can stop updates till next official will get an UPPER build number.

A system can only be updated, not downgraded. Only way for downgrading it is a total restore using the Windows Media Tool and downloading the official ISO (no needs of dvds or keys, it works inside Windows too)
    09-09-2016 04:33 AM