Can I access my windows 10 phone on a wifi network from my windows 10 pc?

LuisMGLopes

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi
So the title says it all. What is the easiest way to access the files on my windows 10 phone (Lumia 930) from my windows 10 pc (Surface Pro)...both are on the same wifi network...
I can just connect the cable I know, or bluetooth but it drops a lot...it flashes between paired, connected...it shows paired, I click on it, it shows connected and immeditately changes to paired.

thanks

LuisMGLopes

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I spent some time googling for this and worries me that this isn't a seamless thing. I would expect that if I have my windows 10 phone and my Surface pro on the same wifi network both devices could see each other files and have a more direct interaction, like being able to change settings, access apps, etc.
It seems very basic what we can do with two devices that share the same OS. :(

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi
So the title says it all. What is the easiest way to access the files on my windows 10 phone (Lumia 930) from my windows 10 pc (Surface Pro)...both are on the same wifi network...
I can just connect the cable I know, or bluetooth but it drops a lot...it flashes between paired, connected...it shows paired, I click on it, it shows connected and immeditately changes to paired.

thanks

That's not a same o.s. think.
As desktops, devices must be authorized to access each one files (something like Home Groups)
Win10 mobile still have not Share option in settings, like desktop.

There are some apps for moving files between devices via network wifi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss