Windows 10 Mobile

omagic82

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have two issues:

1. How do I remove a pin that I setup on my pone? When I go to Lockscreen sign on settings there is an option to Change, but not to remove the pin.

2. Is there a way to remove the column of contacts when viewing an individual message feed in the Messaging app. When i am in a thread, I have a list of previous message contacts down the left side of the screen that takes up space. I'd like to remove this without having to increase the size of text, apps... of the device.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I have two issues:

1. How do I remove a pin that I setup on my pone? When I go to Lockscreen sign on settings there is an option to Change, but not to remove the pin.

2. Is there a way to remove the column of contacts when viewing an individual message feed in the Messaging app. When i am in a thread, I have a list of previous message contacts down the left side of the screen that takes up space. I'd like to remove this without having to increase the size of text, apps... of the device.

1. under lock screen settings , scroll down and select sign in options. there you can remove your pin :)

2. the contact list on left side of screen could only be removed by enlarging the size of texts apps and items on display under settings. :)

omagic82

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
1. What if I don't have an option for Remove under sign-in options?
wp_ss_20160915_0001.jpg

2. Well that sucks. Seems like that should be a setting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3