The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Just installed this thing and SIM card not working, wifi not working... nothings working... there's also something in the settings called wifi legacy.... Nothing happens when wifi toggle is touched... What's the issue..?
    09-15-2016 10:59 PM
    Just installed this thing and SIM card not working, wifi not working... nothings working... there's also something in the settings called wifi legacy.... Nothing happens when wifi toggle is touched... What's the issue..?
    this must be a issue with the new build, as you are on the fast ring such stability issues are normal. I would request you to do a hard reset and let us know.

you can also roll back to official release ring of windows 10 mobile using WDR .
    09-16-2016 12:26 AM
    this must be a issue with the new build, as you are on the fast ring such stability issues are normal. I would request you to do a hard reset and let us know.

you can also roll back to official release ring of windows 10 mobile using WDR .
    hard resets didnt help.is anyone else facing the same issue...?or is it just 730..?

and what is wdr..?windows data recovery...?
    09-16-2016 01:02 AM
    hard resets didnt help.is anyone else facing the same issue...?or is it just 730..?

and what is wdr..?windows data recovery...?

it is windows device recovery tool, if you wish to roll back to stable OS you can use that. Currently you are in Fast ring insider and the builds that you will receive will have many bugs and broken features as the development on those builds have just begun.

the issue of yours could most likely be a software glitch and if nothing solves it you can always roll back to public version of the OS using WDRT.

the complete guide on how to quit fast ring insider builds and to roll back is here:> How to roll back Windows 10 Mobile from Fast and Slow Ring to Production release | Windows Central
    Last edited by abhishek singh21; 09-16-2016 at 06:44 AM.
    Ali Akbar 7 likes this.
    09-16-2016 04:00 AM
    Just installed this thing
    You have posted in the area for Official on Desktop and you are asking about Mobile on the latest Experimental (Fast Ring) Build.

We have a dedicated thread for that build in the proper forum: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...fast-ring.html

Please continue there...
    09-16-2016 12:18 PM