Universal apps display wrong language?

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
So I changed my Phone Language to Deutsch and it's now on top of the language list and the phone now uses Deutsch as the display language. However some of the apps (mainly the universal ones) refuse to adjust to my setting. Ironically, half baked apps like Facebook and Instagram responded pretty well and changed accordingly. Can anyone help me fix it? It feels so weird to use the phone in both languages.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I changed my Phone Language to Deutsch and it's now on top of the language list and the phone now uses Deutsch as the display language. However some of the apps (mainly the universal ones) refuse to adjust to my setting. Ironically, half baked apps like Facebook and Instagram responded pretty well and changed accordingly. Can anyone help me fix it? It feels so weird to use the phone in both languages.

it might be tied to regional settings as well as language - try changing region too
And check for app updates

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. I tried checking for update and it worked. It seems to me that apps like FB and Instagram have everything packed with them when you install them while genuine Windows 10 apps just download and install what is needed, hence the language for those apps won't change when you change the system language.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786