Continuum games?

P4geD0wn

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Thank for the work. I had no idea that there are so many continuum enabled games. I will try the star worms when I get my 950 fixed. Does it have MP (like old worms when a couple people could play in turns on the same device)?

Fuchur84

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
In this special episode I show off 3 different controllers which all work with Continuum. (and I'd say since these work, most others should work too).
I did this video on English, so others can watch it too, but English is not my mother tongue... you are gonna notice that ;).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6-zO9DkwAM

See you
*Fuchur*

PS: To answer the questions above: It is the Xbox One S Wireless-Controller I use in most videos. But the Logitec F310 and the iPegea one I use in that video work the same. I assume, since that covers wired controllers, bluetooth-controllers from MS and bluetooth-controllers from different manufacturers, it should be useable with most others too.

A game that supports the controller is for instance WingMan - Fight for earth, Arcadian, Stickman Basketball, Running Alley and many more.

MagentaManZach

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
This pretty well answers some questions I've had regarding gaming controllers. Additionally, your English is great! I understood everything you said, and really appreciate that you do subtitles when not speaking English. YouTube channel will be subscribed to! Thanks!

Originally posted by Fuchur84
In this special episode I show off 3 different controllers which all work with Continuum. (and I'd say since these work, most others should work too).
I did this video on English, so others can watch it too, but English is not my mother tongue... you are gonna notice that ;).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6-zO9DkwAM

See you
*Fuchur*

PS: To answer the questions above: It is the Xbox One S Wireless-Controller I use in most videos. But the Logitec F310 and the iPegea one I use in that video work the same. I assume, since that covers wired controllers, bluetooth-controllers from MS and bluetooth-controllers from different manufacturers, it should be useable with most others too.

A game that supports the controller is for instance WingMan - Fight for earth, Arcadian, Stickman Basketball, Running Alley and many more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss