How to create an ad-hoc connection

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i want create an ad-hoc connection on my laptop (windows 10) but how ?

are you trying to turn your laptop into a wifi hotspot? istead of using cmd, you can use Mhotspot , Download mhotspot here, it is a freeware with no ads. :> mHotspot ? Turn your Laptop into WiFi Hotspot

Otherwise here is the Windows Central guide on how to turn any windows 10 computer into wireless hotspot. :> How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot | Windows Central

Mehrdad Aria

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
are you trying to turn your laptop into a wifi hotspot? istead of using cmd, you can use Mhotspot , Download mhotspot here, it is a freeware with no ads. :> mHotspot ? Turn your Laptop into WiFi Hotspot

Otherwise here is the Windows Central guide on how to turn any windows 10 computer into wireless hotspot. :> How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot | Windows Central

i cant use from CMD method, problem is: Hosted network supported = No !!! in windows 8 was YES but in windows 10 is NO, all drivers are up to date, what is problem ? for now i try mhotspot

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
i cant use from CMD method, problem is: Hosted network supported = No !!! in windows 8 was YES but in windows 10 is NO, all drivers are up to date, what is problem ? for now i try mhotspot

Your drivers might be up to date according to Microsoft driver update utility, but actually many a times after an upgrade to windows 10 your previous drivers get replaced by Microsoft drivers which require you to download appropriate drivers from your manufacturers website. You should check under device manager what driver are you using, if it is the one from your manufacturer its okay but if it is from Microsoft i strongly recommend to download the correct driver for your wlan card from the website of your manufacturer.

Further if you already have the drivers form your manufacturer , have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver? You can do that through device manager, uninstall current driver for your wlan and reboot your device , then your system will reinstall the drivers back again.

Mehrdad Aria

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Your drivers might be up to date according to Microsoft driver update utility, but actually many a times after an upgrade to windows 10 your previous drivers get replaced by Microsoft drivers which require you to download appropriate drivers from your manufacturers website. You should check under device manager what driver are you using, if it is the one from your manufacturer its okay but if it is from Microsoft i strongly recommend to download the correct driver for your wlan card from the website of your manufacturer.

Further if you already have the drivers form your manufacturer , have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver? You can do that through device manager, uninstall current driver for your wlan and reboot your device , then your system will reinstall the drivers back again.

yes i update driver from device manager, i go to download driver from HP website :)
thx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon