New voicemail indicator not going away

mojophone

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a 640 w/ most recent slow ring updates. For whatever reason, the voicemail indicator that shows up on both the lock screen and the phone app tile often doesn't go away after listening to/deleting the voicemail. I've ensured there are no voicemails left, rebooted the phone...no luck. This doesn't happen every time, but it's stuck around for 7-10 days before before.

Any suggestions or ideas?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I have a 640 w/ most recent slow ring updates. For whatever reason, the voicemail indicator that shows up on both the lock screen and the phone app tile often doesn't go away after listening to/deleting the voicemail. I've ensured there are no voicemails left, rebooted the phone...no luck. This doesn't happen every time, but it's stuck around for 7-10 days before before.

Any suggestions or ideas?

I hate to say this because it seems to be the go to "how to fix an issue" when it comes to WP, but, hard reset.

I had the same thing happen with my M8 when I put W10 on it. I did get it off there once but the next time I got a voicemail it retuned and wouldn't go away. I ended up picking up a 735 so I never was able to stop it.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

mojophone

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Ugh, the ol' hard reset. :( I did that with the initial upgrade to W10 but would rather live with this issue than start over again. Not a show-stopper but annoying. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss