we can sign into your account windows 10 Error

sudip patil

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I am trying to sign in to my pc I am getting the error "we can not sign into your account windows 10" shown in the image attached.

Please help me with this.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I am trying to sign in to my pc I am getting the error "we can not sign into your account windows 10" shown in the image attached.

This happens when some parts of your user profile saved in Windows get messed up. You can fix this up by rebuilding your profile. follow these steps in order to fix it:

:> Turn on your PC and wait for the Windows booting screen. As soon as the booting screen shows up, press the restart button on your PC. By doing this Windows will boot into the Boot options screen. Select Troubleshoot among the three options shown.

:>In the Troubleshoot screen, click on the Advanced options. The advanced options are more sophisticated options for you to check the problems in your PC. Under advanced options choose startup settings:

:>Press F4 to open the Safe Mode. The safe mode will allow you to login to your PC without the hassle of user accounts. You can use this mode to reverse the problems that happen to your PC while using it normally.

:> Once Windows 10 has booted into the safe mode, tap the Windows key + R and type “regedit“. Press enter to open the Registry editor.

:> Navigate to the following key.: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList

:>Here, you will see a few keys starting with the name S-1-5-XX (XX could be any number). Depending on your PC, there can be quite a few of them. Go through each of them, one by one and select the one which has the ProfileImagePath key set to the system profile path

:>Once selected, double click on the RefCount key and change its value to 0 from 1 and click OK.

:>After that is done, make sure that the State key is set to 0. It may or may not have that value.Close everything and restart your PC.

I hope this solves your problem with sign in :)

sudip patil

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks abhishek for the reply.. Is there any other option.. Because The pc which has the issue is at my Home and my parrents wont be able to do all these steps.. Any simpler solution which I can do by using Teamviewer...

melhiore

May 5, 2015
Visit site

Happened to me as well. Quickest way to fix it was clean install... I needed it anyway but was shocked as this never happened to me before. Seem to be related to 1607 update as nothing else was installed, moved, modifies etc. On Friday night system just failed to log me in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte